Disney E-Tickets Gate Pickup

NomeKing88

Hi everyone! I'm visiting WDW this August and have purchased e-tickets through my company. We have to pick them up at the parks, but we used the confirmation number to set up MyDisneyExperience, etc. We already have magic bands that are "Active". Does that mean we still have to pick up our tickets at a will-call kiosk or can we just use our magic bands to enter the parks? Probably a stupid question but just wanted to make sure lol Thanks!

Rob562

Hi everyone! I'm visiting WDW this August and have purchased e-tickets through my company. We have to pick them up at the parks, but we used the confirmation number to set up MyDisneyExperience, etc. We already have magic bands that are "Active". Does that mean we still have to pick up our tickets at a will-call kiosk or can we just use our magic bands to enter the parks? Probably a stupid question but just wanted to make sure lol Thanks!

If you already have an RFID media (Band or card) that is linked to your account, there's no need to stop at Will Call. You can just use your Band.

The only exception to this are special-discount tickets that require proof of eligibility, such as Florida Resident or military.

-Rob

Upvote 0

NomeKing88

Original Poster
If you already have an RFID media (Band or card) that is linked to your account, there's no need to stop at Will Call. You can just use your Band.

The only exception to this are special-discount tickets that require proof of eligibility, such as Florida Resident or military.

-Rob
Thanks Rob! That should save us some time then!

Upvote 0

Yellow Shoes

Nomeking88--how did it go? I purchased tickets through my work as well (TicketsAtWork.com). I was told to print the email ("merely" showing my phone is not acceptable), and show ID at will call at the park(s). I have linked the tickets to my magic band, so am wondering how things went with you. Hoping that your 3rd party ticket purchase is similar to mine. We will be going to Studios immediately for a reservation at 50's Prime Time, so I don't have a lot of time to mess with this.
Hoping it will auto-magically load with no problems.

Upvote 0

keacc

I called WDW today because I also have E-Tickets. I have linked them using the confirmation number to MDE. I also purchased magic bands thru WDW which I will link to MDE. The CM said that I still need to pick up the tickets at will call and link them to MDE. This puzzles me, but why take chances?

Upvote 0

NomeKing88

Original Poster
Nomeking88--how did it go? I purchased tickets through my work as well (TicketsAtWork.com). I was told to print the email ("merely" showing my phone is not acceptable), and show ID at will call at the park(s). I have linked the tickets to my magic band, so am wondering how things went with you. Hoping that your 3rd party ticket purchase is similar to mine. We will be going to Studios immediately for a reservation at 50's Prime Time, so I don't have a lot of time to mess with this.
Hoping it will auto-magically load with no problems.

Turns out we just linked the tickets to magic bands through the MDE site. So we didn't have to go to will-call or anything, since the magic bands were activated. There should be a confirmation number on the ticketsatwork eticket paper that you can use on MDE. Hope that helps!

Upvote 0

Yellow Shoes

Turns out we just linked the tickets to magic bands through the MDE site. So we didn't have to go to will-call or anything, since the magic bands were activated. There should be a confirmation number on the ticketsatwork eticket paper that you can use on MDE. Hope that helps!
Whoo HOO--that's what I hoped would be the case. It didn't seem necessary to go to will call if the tickets are already linked to the magic band.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom