Disney Dollars--Any New Designs?

ILOVEDISNEY

Original Poster
I asked this in April, but got no responses. For those of you that collect DD's, are there any new designs for the $1, or the other denominations?

Vernonpush

In the past year (since Dec.) I've gotten three different designs on the $10 notes from my local Disney Store:

A)Tinkerbell and pink castle on the face (100 years of magic logo on left hand side) and caption that says "DISNEYLAND PARK-1955, the first Disney Theme Park brought Walt Disney's dreams to life."; with Chip & Dale, Dopey, 100 y.o.m. logo, Cinderella & F.Godmother, and Donald on back with "Celebrating the Creativity and Imagination of Walt Disney" under the characters.

B)Minnie on face; with Splash Mtn., Castle, Small World dolls, Monorail, Space Mtn., Matterhorn, and (I think) Star Tours car on back.

C)Mickey & Minnie (in summer "tourist" outfits) and a caption saying "Disneyland Resort" on the face; with "Disneyland Resort" on the back with the DL/DCA logo and a banner reading "Open 2001"

ILOVEDISNEY

Original Poster
Vernonpush said:
In the past year (since Dec.) I've gotten three different designs on the $10 notes from my local Disney Store:

A)Tinkerbell and pink castle on the face (100 years of magic logo on left hand side) and caption that says "DISNEYLAND PARK-1955, the first Disney Theme Park brought Walt Disney's dreams to life."; with Chip & Dale, Dopey, 100 y.o.m. logo, Cinderella & F.Godmother, and Donald on back with "Celebrating the Creativity and Imagination of Walt Disney" under the characters.

B)Minnie on face; with Splash Mtn., Castle, Small World dolls, Monorail, Space Mtn., Matterhorn, and (I think) Star Tours car on back.

C)Mickey & Minnie (in summer "tourist" outfits) and a caption saying "Disneyland Resort" on the face; with "Disneyland Resort" on the back with the DL/DCA logo and a banner reading "Open 2001"

Thanx for the feedback. I only collect the $1. I do have some $5 and $10 from a few years ago.

TURKEY

The latest I've seen is just the standard Mickey on the front of the $1. I also have recently seen some older ones of Sorcery Mickey.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom