Disney Dining Plan with a Water Park Ticket?

pinayballer

Original Poster
I know this question may seem strange, but is it possible to get the dining plan by buying a water park ticket when making reservations over the phone, or must you buy a magic your way base ticket?

I have seen better deals on tickets elsewhere but I am strongly considering getting the dining plan this year.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I know this question may seem strange, but is it possible to get the dining plan by buying a water park ticket when making reservations over the phone, or must you buy a magic your way base ticket?

I have seen better deals on tickets elsewhere but I am strongly considering getting the dining plan this year.
There are no resort packages with Water Park only tickets. The requirement is that you purchase a resort package to qualify for DDP.

Lynne M

The dining plan is not tied to your ticket.....it's tied to your resort stay. In order to get the dining plan, you need to book a package including resort, dining, and at least a one-day Magic Your Way ticket (not water park ticket).

There are only two exceptions to the 'you must buy a ticket to get dining' rule: DVC members and AP holders can purchase the dining plan without buying Magic Your Way tickets.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom