disney diary

hrmom26

Original Poster
the best tip i have had was to keep a very small note book in my back pack ( like your kids would use for a assinment pad at school )on it wright down your must do's for each park i gave each each park two pages i wrote down the rides and shows i didn't want to miss , and places i thought might be good to eat i look at menus from home and have a good idea of where to eat but seem to forget when we are there and the kids are yelling they are hungry witch place i was going to try or i will use the list of places to pick from to make a reservation for dinner in the morning and i will right down the place and time on the pad also gift shops i wanted to find it's like having all the advatages of a schedule without being held to one with my kids it gets crazy and we are all so over welmed by it all it will be great to have somthing to remind me of the little stuff so we don't miss anything good

hrmom26 said:
the best tip i have had was to keep a very small note book in my back pack ( like your kids would use for a assinment pad at school )

I agree! I have a small notebook (3.5" x 4.5" and 0.5" thick) that fits in my very small backpack. It has Mickey and Minnie on the plastic cover. The cover is stiff enough that it is easy to write in without the book bending. I include the ADRs and confirmation numbers that I've made before leaving home, including the restaurant name, date and time. I find that when I'm on vacation the days sort of run together and it isn't as easy to keep track of these sorts of things as when I'm home and on a schedule.

This notebook is where I'll keep all my notes to remember my trip by when I return home, too. Also the first couple of days I'll need it to remember my room number. (Just remember to include a pen in the backpack with the notebook so it is actually useful!!!):lol:

Tink

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom