Disney details in friend's wedding.

Bug715

Original Poster
My friend Devin just got married and is honeymooning in Disney right now. We got them the bride and groom ears for their wedding present as soon as we found out that they were going down. Our families use to vacation at WDW together so its crazy that going from that to her down there and married. There was even the castle on the top of her cake! I loved it!!! Its so cute. After the wedding they went and stayed at their house for the first time and were suppose to get up early this morning and start the 12 hour drive to the world. Well they left at 2:30 this morning cause they couldn't wait any longer. I feel so old. She's only a year older than me and its so wierd that i'm old enough for my friends to be getting married. ok now for the pictures!!!
DSC00272.jpg

DSC00262-1.jpg

Teenchy

There was even the castle on the top of her cake! I loved it!!!

That cake topper is a pretty good likeness, cosidering (I assume) this was not a cake made by Disney

I feel so old. She's only a year older than me and its so wierd that i'm old enough for my friends to be getting married. ok now for the pictures!!!

But look so young!!!!! Please....now your making us older folk really feel old!:lol:

Bug715

Original Poster
Sorry for making you feel old. She is really young to be getting married but i have 5 sorority sisters getting married nex summer who are 1 or 2 years older than me. I don't feel old enough for friends to be getting married.

It wasn't a Disney made cake. Her aunt and uncle have a bakery and the top is just a styrofome thing they ordered iced.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom