Disney countdown clock

hands

Original Poster
Hi

When I went to Disney two years ago I had a count down clock, has anyone got a copy of the lock or a link for it.

Cheers

Tim G

Dolly1 said:
They have one at www.orlandorocks.com. All you have to do is register and then you can add your own event for the countdown. I use it for my vacations and for birthdays and events I need to remember.
I've got a little piece of software, named Disney Time... (very small but usefull)
If you want it, leave your email address and I'll send it to you...

WDWScottieBoy

yensidtlaw1969

If you want to make an actual clock that tells time (don't worry, you don't actually have to build the actual clock, you just theme an otherwise boring storre bought clock)that you can count down the days from, here is a link to a site that has instructions on building a Countdown clock from the Nightmare Before christmas/The Haunted Mansion Holiday, as well as many other Disney themed projects from the parks:
http://www.doombuggyproductions.com/HMHCountdownClock.html
I hope this helps. If not, enjoy anyway!
Yensidtlaw1969

Corrus said:
I've got a little piece of software, named Disney Time... (very small but usefull)
If you want it, leave your email address and I'll send it to you...

I also have Disney Time downloaded somewhere on my computer. If you can download it I recommend it. Anyway welcome to the boards.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom