Disney Chat

darrenandmelissa

Original Poster
Need to contact Disney and would like to use the chat feature. Every time I go to chat it says it is not available.

Any body have luck with the chat feature.

StarWarsGirl

I've used it before with some success. The hours are different than for the phone.
I prefer to actually call them, though. Sometimes I feel like they have trouble knowing what I'm asking for via chat.

JiminyandTink

I've had a couple of pretty good experiences with the chat feature when I just wanted to ask a quick question, but it's been a little over a year since I've used it

NelleBelle

Unless you are trying to do it from your desk and supposed to be working ;)

I'm self employed but I could see why chat might actually work better if you are Disney dreaming during the work day.
LOL--touche! When I used to work, I always took my "15 minute break" at my desk or took my cell and just called. Granted you could be on hold for a while but I would continue to work until I got someone live on the phone then I counted my break time as starting then! :D But yes, I've definitely used the "chat" feature on other websites. Disney's just particularly sucks :cautious: I just know how "glitchy" their site tends to be.

DfromATX

I've used it a bit, but I agree with others that it seems like they don't always understand what I'm asking and other times I've gotten different answers for the same question. I've recently asked questions about the Coronado Springs construction.

NelleBelle

I've used it a bit, but I agree with others that it seems like they don't always understand what I'm asking and other times I've gotten different answers for the same question. I've recently asked questions about the Coronado Springs construction.
Ooh, what was your question? If we do stay on property, that will be the resort we most likely will stay at.

DfromATX

Ooh, what was your question? If we do stay on property, that will be the resort we most likely will stay at.

We're already booked for June 2018 so I've been asking about all the construction (when will it be completed, what sections have been completed, etc.) I understand they don't know when it'll be completed, but I was hoping they could tell me what sections have, but they said they couldn't. Luckily though, I found a lot of answers to my questions from @Buzz2001.

NelleBelle

We're already booked for June 2018 so I've been asking about all the construction (when will it be completed, what sections have been completed, etc.) I understand they don't know when it'll be completed, but I was hoping they could tell me what sections have, but they said they couldn't. Luckily though, I found a lot of answers to my questions from @Buzz2001.
We're looking at going in June as well (1st and 2nd week). If we don't end up taking a bunch of our family, I'd like to book here (loved it when we stayed here before our cruise last year)! But I don't really want to book 2 rooms to fit 8 of us :rolleyes: Need to make a decision soon though!

DfromATX

We're looking at going in June as well (1st and 2nd week). If we don't end up taking a bunch of our family, I'd like to book here (loved it when we stayed here before our cruise last year)! But I don't really want to book 2 rooms to fit 8 of us :rolleyes: Need to make a decision soon though!

Yeah, we're 7 this year (bringing one outsider) so we have 2 rooms. I can't wait!!

NelleBelle

Yeah, we're 7 this year (bringing one outsider) so we have 2 rooms. I can't wait!!
That sounds like fun!
We are likely bringing DSs friend, along with potentially 3 grandparents. Not sure how I'm going to manage having two 14 year-old boys along with an 11-year old boy (I think the smell alone may warrant us renting a large house and putting them in their own wing)! :jawdrop: I'm secretly hoping that the friend won't want to come and only one of the grandmothers will come, then we can try and book into the Contemporary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom