Disney Character Pool and Getting a Job

cmburks99

Original Poster
Hi so I auditioned for a role at Disney World back in January and was placed in the character pool. I just moved down to Florida in hopes it would increase my chances of being pulled and offered a job. I went in and got my measurements taken about 2 weeks ago and haven't heard back yet. I know it can take a while but I was looking at getting a part-time job in the meantime. I'd love to work at the parks but I know most jobs at Disney Parks would disqualify me from the character pool. Being a character is my dream and I don't want to risk losing that opportunity. My roommate works at Space 220 and told me I might be able to work there since they hire through a third party (Delaware North). I wasn't sure if anyone knew if that would be a good loophole or if I should just try to find a job elsewhere.

I do have a part-time job working remotely but I'd like to be able to get out more than just taking my dog for a walk or going to the store.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Getting placed in the pool means you're good enough for the job, they just don't have a need for your height range at the moment. In my case I spent about two months in the pool before getting called and offered the role.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom