Disney bumped my FP for space mountain 4/20

chwilson88

Original Poster
Has anyone encountered this? I received an email today saying that my FP for space mountain on 4/20 was suddenly no longer available (I booked it several weeks ago). They rebooked me on another ride. I have checked the refurb schedule and SM is not listed as being down on or near 4/20...also called and they weren't aware of why it did that...but can't get it booked for that day anymore now....awful.

Tom

Beta Return
What time was the FP? If it was in the evening, they may be closing the park early for an event or private party of some kind.

Sudcaro- Sudcaro

Maybe there was a glitch and they gave too many for the time frame you wanted, and not enough for others, hence the changes?
(still, it sucks that they changed it without your consent)

Last edited:

Joshrzmeup

Same here. Mine was for the 21st of April, mid-afternoon (12:30, I believe) and I just got the same e-mail. They re-booked me onto Splash Mountain for later that evening. The e-mail said something about an unexpected change in the operating schedule.

sjhym333

If two of you got the same email I would expect that there is something going on with or at Space Mountain. It may be a last minute short rehab that hasn't been announced yet.

Ember

Same here for the 21st morning. Booked me on Splash for the evening. My one for the 23rd is still there. Very strange.

Ember

My one on the 23rd is also gone :( I guess that means refurb. I am so sad. My youngest is finally tall enough to ride and has been looking forward to riding it for a year.

erasure fan1

This happened to my in-laws last summer. They had a FP+ for afternoon for toy story midway mania and about a month before the trip got an email saying the FP was canceled. When they called they were given no explanation and the ride was not down that day so who knows what happened.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom