News Disney After Hours at Walt Disney World (2024)

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Magical Express worse.
Magic express didn’t exist since day one.

Expanding park hours to accommodate your paying customers based on crowd levels did.

But ME was stupid too. They want to come there and you won’t pay what amounts to Pennies to get them/keep them there? Cost less than TP at all stars

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Another thing Di$ney now charges for when those hours used to be available for all as part of your day ticket. Throw in some minimal cost popcorn and ice cream bars and make it seem like a bargain.

This will likely remove extra hours for deluxe/dvc members now too since they can charge for this

Cmdr_Crimson

Anyone who has been describes DAH as being very different than EEMH were.
Basically it's the holiday ticketed events sans the holiday being celebrated, All rides available, and instead of hot cocoa, cookies, or Halloween candy..Full box popcorn, Disney novelty ice cream and 20oz coke products are free for your's for the taking.....It's worth it due to how much those snacks normally are on a normal day in the park...I took the advantage the last time I did the MK event and I was quite pleased..:)
20200131_003252.jpg

ToTBellHop

Basically it's the holiday ticketed events sans the holiy being celebrated, All rides available, and instead of hot cocoa, cookies, or Halloween candy..Full box popcorn, Disney novelty ice cream and 20oz coke products are free for your's for the taking.....It's worth it due to how much those snacks normally are on a normal day in the park...I took the advantage the last time I did the MK event and I was quite pleased..:)
View attachment 669515
We really liked Boo Bash. Pricey but at least a luxury that feels like one. The park is dead for these events. Literally my only concern here is “can my kids stay up til 1 am?”

CaptainAmerica

Basically it's the holiday ticketed events sans the holiday being celebrated, All rides available, and instead of hot cocoa, cookies, or Halloween candy..Full box popcorn, Disney novelty ice cream and 20oz coke products are free for your's for the taking.....It's worth it due to how much those snacks normally are on a normal day in the park...I took the advantage the last time I did the MK event and I was quite pleased..:)
View attachment 669515
This is why we can't have nice things.

ToTBellHop

This is why we can't have nice things.
Not for free you can’t.

Disney:
Your love give me such a thrill
But your love don't pay my bills
I need money (That's what I want)
That's what I want (That's what I want)

Money don't get everything, it's true
But what it don't get I can't use
I need money (That's what I want)

flynnibus

Premium Member
Both Galaxy's Edge attractions are included.
That actually makes DHS interesting... with enough headliners that are normally tough waits if you can get multiple rides in that would be sweet.

Still think this offer is best for people in the area that otherwise wouldn't be visiting for the day, but instead it's really about charging for low crowds for people who already paid to be there.

wdwfan22

Disney After Hours also means the end of an 11pm close for Magic Kingdom. They will go back to 9 and 10 closing times to accommodate this.

kong1802

Disney After Hours also means the end of an 11pm close for Magic Kingdom. They will go back to 9 and 10 closing times to accommodate this.

It's a good thing they are giving guests the option to wake up at 7AM and pay $15 to schedule out some rides as well as more options to then pay even more for other rides just to fit it all in before the early close!

Wait a minute.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom