Disney 2010

PolyneisanAlex

I am skipping a year of disney vacation in 2009 because you know its sad when you remember the name of the magical express airline check in from
the last trip lol. What do you think will happen in 2010 i hope it is not the what you celebrate? second year. Will space mountain be reopend and refurbished?

natalia1681

I am also toying with the idea of no Disney trip for 2009. We had an amazing and full 2008 trip and I was thinking that some time off may be a good idea.

I have heard that there are other places to vacation, but I haven't seen them for myself:lol:

Upvote 0

Computer Magic

I am also toying with the idea of no Disney trip for 2009. We had an amazing and full 2008 trip and I was thinking that some time off may be a good idea.

I have heard that there are other places to vacation, but I haven't seen them for myself:lol:
We booked the bouneback, but we are not sold on visiting Disney next year. We skipped 07 and went in 08. I hear there are other places to vacation as well, but its not the same. Maybe we will do another Adventure By Disney, I got to see Wyoming and still was treated by Disney.

Upvote 0

U.R._Courageous

It's interesting this thread has come up. We were thinking about skipping 2009 as well. We have been there twice a year for the last 12 years coming down from Michigan. With the cutbacks in entertainment and such, I question whether or not to renew our AP's

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

We are going in January 2009 (2nd one on our AP), and are already looking into February 2010. We plan it so that we can get two trips in on our annual passes. (or one trip a year) :animwink:

Next Trip - January 2009

It's like coming home again......

Upvote 0

BigNormsMom

I have not been since 2005 and hopefully in 2010 my whole family will be returning. There will probably be around 12 of us and we will go the week of July 4, 2010. I know that is a dumb time, but that is when both of my son's have their vacation. Hope to see everyone there. :wave:

Upvote 0

tink68

We are also thinking of skipping 2009 because we would like to attempt to sale our house and move. :eek: With the way things are now we may have a better chance of going to Disney again. :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

rsoxguy

I have skipped a year from time to time in between AP's. Disney always makes changes that make a return trip seem different within the span of a year (I would think that SM will re-open by the time you return). Also, the gift shops always have an entirely new selection after a year long hiatus. Detox is not as bad as it seems.

Upvote 0
In the past we would go several times a year and it started to loose a little magic for us. I know some of you go all the time and it never does, that is great! For us, we haven't been since May 2006 and we are READY!!

Upvote 0

DISMOM

We have been in 2004,2006, and 2008. It will be a really big miracle if we can go in 2010. We are getting serious about saving for retirement, college education, savings accounts and probably braces. It will be a really really long time before we are back again. I think that we are going to buy 'no expiration' tickets with our Disney Visa rewards dollars and save them for 'someday'. The kids have agreed with possibly 4 days in the Gatlinburg or Chatanoogoo or Nashville area next summer. Hey, anyplace but home. ha. I so feel everyone's pain.

Upvote 0

rickmusic53

Going Again in 2009

This will be our third year in a row and we are planning three trips in 2009. I can't imagine getting tired of it or the magic losing it's grip on us. We love it.:sohappy:

Upvote 0
We are honeymooning in December (future-hubbies first trip :sohappy:). I'm thinking we will probably skip a trip next year and hopefully visit again in 2010. Hopefully they'll extend the promo and we can go for my 30th birthday, and if we are lucky we'll have a new disney fan to take with us.:lookaroun

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom