Discovery Cove

wdwmaniac

Original Poster
We are planning at trip to Orlando for this fall and was wondering how is Discovery Cove? and is hard to get to from Disney with out a car.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by nWo_Thunder
I spent 2 years building Discovery Cove, I give it an A+.

Mike

LOL Mike!

You are so full of yourself! Is there anything you dont know! Hell,did you build every damn park, every ride, show and so forth!

Gosh I hope your stay here is short!:hurl:

JAY-ROD

)

If you got a problem with me JAY-ROD take it to my E-Mail. People don't want to hear your Holier then now I am god mentality at work. When all you are is a trouble making whack job.

Mike

Why dont we just take it out back!:rolleyes:

WDW-Imagineer

I am a Master Carpenter, as well as Certified Welder, A Union Pipe fitter, HVAC Licensed, and I have a BA in Mechanical Engineering.

When will I be seeing you on Bob Vila's Home Again?

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer

When will I be seeing you on Bob Vila's Home Again?

good one or maybe he's the reason Test Track was delayed so long and it still kepts screwing up!:lol:

scan_man

Was there in September.
Had a blast. Swam with the dophlins, and enjoyed the time swimming.
Would recomend that you bring your own mask and snorkle, They have cheap snorkles, and prone to leak.
But the food selection while you are there is great
the free photo once you arrive turns out great.
Nice photos you can buy from your swim with the dolphins.
and enjoyed feeding the birds within the park.
plan to go back again when I go back to Florida

Beauty and the

We went last August and was without doubt the highlight of our holiday. Ther aren't enough words to describe the beauty of this place it is absolutely fantastic. The Dolphin experience last about an hour including a 40 minute interaction. The photgraphs taken by their photographer are worth every dollar, you will probably have to buy them all I know we did !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom