Discounts in October???

R&RsMom

Has anyone been successful in obtaining an AP or room-only discount for the WL in October? I've called several times and have been told the hotel is completely booked. Should I keep trying or just forget it? What about Poly or GF?

rosebud's mom

My trip is in December. but there are several threads going where people are discussing being told one day there are no rooms available at discount but then calling the next day and getting one. Just keep your fingers crossed and keep trying !

Or if daily calling is too frustrating, talk to Pam on the boards here. She has helped quite a few forum members.

Good luck !

Upvote 0

Goofy36

I tried the day the rates came out and was told they had nothing available. I've tried several times since with no luck as well. You could keep trying in hopes that a room opens due to cancellation but make sure you have a back up plan. I booked a resv at POR with no problem using the AP code.

Good Luck!

Upvote 0

DisneyWood

R&RsMom said:
Has anyone been successful in obtaining an AP or room-only discount for the WL in October? I've called several times and have been told the hotel is completely booked. Should I keep trying or just forget it? What about Poly or GF?

I did read somewhere that discounted rates come out last weekend. I had to call everyday for a week to finally get the rate I was looking for at the AKL. We are staying there, standard Savannah, for $184/night+tax. :sohappy:

I am not sure about the WL. All they had there was a 2 room suite when I asked a few times. I think it is all about the timing of the call.

I would keep trying right up until you leave b/c people do cancel.. Good luck..

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom