discount tickets

morrismhs

I have been looking at some of the discount ticket web sites. Does the Maple Leaf site send you the actual tickets or a voucher? I am kind of nervous about ordering from them.

Tom

Beta Return
Originally posted by morrismhs
I have been looking at some of the discount ticket web sites. Does the Maple Leaf site send you the actual tickets or a voucher? I am kind of nervous about ordering from them.

I wouldn't get discount tickets from anyone other than a legitimate travel agency, period. I don't know who Maple Leaf is, so I can't vouch for them.

It's risky business buying tickets from unreliable sources. You could be getting partially or fully used tickets, and have NO idea until you try to use it at the turnstile, at which point you have absolutely no recourse.

I got some from AAA a few years ago, but the rest I just buy early from WDW direct. You still get a discount doing that, versus the gate price.

BEWARE of time-share offers! They offer discount and free vacations and tickets - but then you're locked into multi-hour, hard-sell time share seminars and sales pitches. Stay AWAY!

Upvote 0

ILOVEDISNEY

I think the Maple Leaf place is supposed to be for Canadians only, but you can buy from them at your own risk. However, WDW can refuse to accept the tickets. I have read about these places on several Disney related sites and as Edwardtc has said "Beware!"

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom