Discount Codes!

dizfamilyfun

Original Poster
Discount codes are now up on Mousesavers.com for October - November trips! Room only discounts as well as for packages! I just booked my November trip at the CM said the packages were going fast and probably wouldn't last the week so BOOK NOW! I saved about $286 pn the price of a value resort for 5 night , 5-day park hopper tickets & dining. Whoo-hoo Disney here we come - our countdown ahs begun!!!

eandm

Yesterday morning @ 7:00 eastern time- Sep. 30- we were able to re-book our already paid for trip in November with the new discount code -- 2 adults and our 9 yr old son-- we are staying Nov. 5 - 14 @ the Pop century - 9 day park hopping tickets with dining -- original price was - $2419.40 and this morning we saved $526.12 for a package price of 1893.28 using the new discount code -- just wanted to drop this info to you -- thanks so much for keeping us on top of all the deals out there -- The Bray Family - Michael , Eloise and Ian

McArcDes

I also posted this in the other thread, but what the heck I am so excited about it I will repeat it.
Yesterday I rebooked our already paid for trip for 3 room, 5 adults, 5 kids with 5 day park hoppers going from Oct 28, to Nov 1 at All Star Movies.

What I was able to do with the discount code (courtesy of Pam at Kingdom Konsultants in her thread. Thanks again Pam!) was to rebook with 3 rooms at Pop Century from Oct 27 to Nov 1 and get a refund of about $540. The entire trip before I rebooked cost about $3500. So all 10 of us are now going for about $3000. Not to bad and average of $300 per person for 5 nights and 6 days!

Roxy

Once I read about this I called!! We booked our vacation back in June for a 6 day trip (AKL) in Nov. I saved $435!!! I was so thrilled. Thanks for posting the info, you saved me a bundle!

roxy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom