DINOSAUR extending Refurb?

cursivesailor

Original Poster
So I just got an email alerting me that my Dinosaur fast pass for 11/1 has been cancelled. Are they extending the refurb? I dont even know what else I would want replace it with.

Rob562

So I just got an email alerting me that my Dinosaur fast pass for 11/1 has been cancelled. Are they extending the refurb? I dont even know what else I would want replace it with.

Ongoing discussion here in the News & Rumors section:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/dinosaur-closed-for-refurbishment-july-25-october-17-2016.913287/

They should have automatically replaced it with something else. Most (including myself) seem to be getting Primeval Whirl, though one person said they got EE.

-Rob

Weather_Lady

Just when I thought I had my touring plans all worked out...

I spent a good half-an-hour retooling our AK plan and changing my Fastpasses around. Of course, I may have to repeat the exercise if/when Disney releases the entertainment and meet/greet schedule or updates park hours for our dates, both of which are way overdue (overdue by my reckoning anyway -- as someone else said, if Disney can't get its $%&* together 30 days ahead of time, why am I expected to have everything set in stone at T-180 days?).

Last edited:

cursivesailor

Original Poster
yeah i went with Tough to be a Bug, then Everest and then Safari. Just gonna hope for the best.

Now theres really no reason to even go to Dinoland for us since we dont have any little kids.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom