dinner shows in orlando

Sil

Original Poster
hi, i have been to 1 dinner show before in orlando (wild bills) i was wondering if somebody could maybe give me advice on any other shows which are worth going to?

coasterphil

-Sleuth's is very good, but not really meant for younger ones.
-Dixie Stampede is ok, decent show and decent food
-Medieval Times has a bad show and mediocre food
-Capone's is an ok show with less than stellar food

Overall I'd go with Sleuth's if you have money to spend and you don't have any young children. Dixie Stampede and Medieval Times are both a similar price and I'd definitely choose Dixie Stampede. Capone's runs 50% off promotions all the time, so for $20 its a good value.

Sil

Original Poster
i cant find a site for wild bills anymore, when i went there it was in 98 is it closed now or is it now called dixie stampede?

lumpydj

Something real casual - and good for kids - is The Most Outragious Magic Show. They serve Pizza on paper plates - but the magic show is hysterical. :ROFLOL:

Rabflmom

i cant find a site for wild bills anymore, when i went there it was in 98 is it closed now or is it now called dixie stampede?

Wild Bill's closed years ago. Dixie Stampede is dolly Parton's place like she has in Sevierville, TN. in the town where her theme park is.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I have always been a Medieval Times fan. The show is great, the food is fair to good plus you get to eat with your hands which is always fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom