Dinner on Sept 30?

DisneyMarg

Original Poster
I'll be arriving on Sunday afternoon, Sept 30, for Celebration 25 on Monday Oct 1. I'm tentatively planning dinner at a resort restaurant - not going to MNSSHP. Anyone want to join me for dinner? I'll try to get a ressie in the next few days.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Do you have any idea yet which restaurant you have in mind? Personally I'm always up for a nice meal at Disney :slurp:

DisneyMarg

Original Poster
Do you have any idea yet which restaurant you have in mind? Personally I'm always up for a nice meal at Disney :slurp:
I figure at this point I'll have to take whatever I can get. Here's the list of where I don't want to go: 'Ohana, Cape May Cafe, Whispering Canyon Cafe, Boma, or anything that would be 2 TS credits (not because I have the dining plan but because it's too expensive). I was thinking that somewhere at a monorail resort would be nice so then I/we could ride the monorail around the parks. I am considering Kona Cafe, Grand Floridian Cafe or Concourse Steakhouse (is it still open?). But I'm open to ideas.

DisneyMarg

Original Poster
So it's LeeLee and SweetMagic and DisneyMarg? Any preference on where to go? I may book for 4 in case someone else decides to join us.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
DisneyMarg, now that the schedule has been released I'm looking at it and seeing a History Walk from 3 - 3:30 and then the Last Ride of the Night on Soarin' at 7pm. Are you going to these events? I'm thinking something in Epcot or at the Epcot resorts may be necessary in order to not miss anything :shrug: What do you think?

DisneyMarg

Original Poster
I can't get down until late afternoon on Sunday, which I really hate. I don't have an AP and don't want to spend $71 just for the evening, so I won't be at the Epcot events on Sunday (sniff sniff). Why don't you just plan to hang with the Epcot group - you would probably regret making plans to leave once everything gets going. I think I'll put a post in the 25th thread to see if anyone else will be in town but not at the parks. Thanks (and I still hope to get a pin from you!)

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Ok then, sorry to hear you won't be able to join the Sunday activities, but I'm sure you'll be just fine with Monday as that is the BIG day! If for any reason you decide to eat at an Epcot Resort area restaurant like Big River Grille or ESPN Club or something like that please let me know. Otherwise I guess I'll stick with the F&W Festival.

Of course I won't forget the pins :) I'll post in the 25th thread what I'm wearing, as soon as I have a pic of me in it, so you can find me!

LeeLee D

So it's LeeLee and SweetMagic and DisneyMarg? Any preference on where to go? I may book for 4 in case someone else decides to join us.
DisneyMarg I am so sorry!:( I mixed up my days - I will be at MNNSHP on that night!:brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

I was really looking forward to meeting you!

DisneyMarg

Original Poster
Not a problem. I had considered the party, but decided not to, since I'm flying in on Sunday and you're never sure what time you'll get there when you're flying.

Anyone else up for dinner on the 30th?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom