Dining window question

tired_photog

Question about the dining reservation window... I just added a 3-night stay at Vero Beach to the front end of a WDW vacation. Does this start my WDW dining reservation window 3 days sooner? The Vero Beach reservation shows up on the My Disney Experience page along with my WDW reservation.

Last edited:

Eric Graham

Don't quote me. But I believe it's 60 days from your newest trip if you stay on property. You can always call Disney and ask them if you booked through them through their 1-800 number. Happy Disney travels to you!

Upvote 0

MissingDisney

Question about the dining reservation window... I just added a 3-night stay at Vero Beach to the front end of a WDW vacation. Does this start my WDW dining reservation window 3 days sooner? The Vero Beach reservation shows up on the My Disney Experience page along with my WDW reservation.
No. It’s 60 days from the reservation for that property.

Upvote 0

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
Yeah even a split stay all on WDW property still has 2 separate ADR windows.

In rare cases WDW dining has helped somehow get the system to allow an entire trip’s booking from first 60 day window for split stay… not even sure they can do that anymore, but it was only ever like 5% of CMs that knew it was possible and how to do it. In most cases wasn’t worth calling back over and over to find the golden one.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom