Dining Reservations using MDE - Linking 2 MDE profiles?

WDWFantasmicFan

Original Poster
So, we've booked the Chef Mickey character breakfast, for us (family of 4) and our cousins (family of 4) to share one table. I booked the reservation on my MDE profile. Is there any way to get this event to show up on our cousins MDE account too??

cw1982

I haven't done it yet, but I think that once they are connected as your friends in your account that you can select them as the other people in the ADR (I'm assuming it currently looks like your family and four random others) and it will show up on their end too.

SnowWhite71

Yes my sister and I have separate accounts but we gave each other permission to see and adjust plans in our account settings under family and friends. We can see any reservations either of us made.

WDWFantasmicFan

Original Poster
I haven't done it yet, but I think that once they are connected as your friends in your account that you can select them as the other people in the ADR (I'm assuming it currently looks like your family and four random others) and it will show up on their end too.

Thank you - I'll give it a try...

WDWFantasmicFan

Original Poster
Yes my sister and I have separate accounts but we gave each other permission to see and adjust plans in our account settings under family and friends. We can see any reservations either of us made.

Thanks - if I give permission to see and adjust plans, will they be able to see all other reservations I've made (Other ADVs, FP+ etc.)?? And vice versa?

Tinkerbella16

I am going with my Sister and her husband in November. We both have separate MDE accounts and I want to make sure we have all of the same FP's and our ADR's show up on both accounts. I tried to do the family and friends thing but when it asks for her email to invite her, it does nothing after that. She checked her email and got nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

cw1982

I am going with my Sister and her husband in November. We both have separate MDE accounts and I want to make sure we have all of the same FP's and our ADR's show up on both accounts. I tried to do the family and friends thing but when it asks for her email to invite her, it does nothing after that. She checked her email and got nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

Did she check her junk folders? It probably looked like spam to the email system.

Tinkerbella16

Did she check her junk folders? It probably looked like spam to the email system.
I will have to ask her to check again. I just sent another invite to her. Now if her husband is on her MDE, when she accepts the invite will he show up on mine also? I need both of them lol THANKS!

Rob562

I will have to ask her to check again. I just sent another invite to her. Now if her husband is on her MDE, when she accepts the invite will he show up on mine also? I need both of them lol THANKS!

If it's a "managed by" sub-profile, you can link to them by going in to add a new friend and then "Invite Through a Mutual Friend". As long as your friend is sharing her friend list with you, you can add any of her "managed by" sub-profiles.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom