Dining Reservations Question?

BigShot2421

Original Poster
I am checking in on 12/22 so next monday 6/25 my dining window is open.

What time can I start? Does it start right at Midnight?

Is it better to do online or by phone? Being the Christmas season (which I have never been to WDW during) I assume it will be best to do them right away.

Thanks,

John

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
6:00 AM EST on line 7:00 AM EST over the phone. Do not be surprised if online does not work or crashes and you have to do it over the phone.

JillC LI

Try for online at 6am but prepare for phone at 7am Eastern time. Make sure you create an account on the Disney web site first and enter your Reservation # so you can link all your dining reservations to it and get the +10 days if you are successful online. I was last Friday morning.

OswaldTheRabbit

I tried to do it online a month ago and it would accept all days of my reservation. I ended up having to call at 7am. I was lucky enough to get all our reservations but our time is much less busy. Good luck and just be prepared to call if online doesn't work! I was so mad because I didn't realize it was having issues.

jpittore1

I've also had the experience where it crashes on the CM on the phone taking the reservations. IMO they act like it's an everyday occurence. I least when I know the CMs can't make an ADR, I'm not missing out on a reservation. I can relate to Hatter's panic attack...

ExtinctJenn

I've never had the site crash but like the above poster have had the system crash when I was on the phone. I usually prefer to use the site just because I feel like I have a better visual of my options. It's personal preference I guess but I do better seeing a list of options than hearing it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom