Dining reservations at DLP

Clyde Birdbrain

Unknown Member
Original Poster
We're going to Disneyland Paris December 29th through 31st with 5 people and it looks like I missed the window to make any dining reservations. The restaurants I was interested in are already booked. I should have looked earlier at the start of the 60-day window, but now it's too late.

I really would have liked to go to Inventions, but the only times available on https://bookrestaurants.disneylandparis.com/inventions or by phone are 10pm or 10:30pm 😞

Does anyone have any experience showing up at Inventions on a busy day without a reservation? Would they even seat people without a reservation, and what kind of wait times could we expect? And has anyone had any luck calling or checking the reservation site regularly to see if other times come up? I plan to check it daily and am hoping that something opens up.

The dining reservations at Disneyland Paris seem a bit weird. I cannot find any links to the online reservation system on the official website and on the phone they couldn't tell me about it either. The only direct links I found are on this Wordpress blog, but when I remove "/inventions" from the URL there is no homepage or list of all the restaurants. The website seems buggy too; I was able to get a reservation for 5 people at 6pm, but when I got the email it said it was for 1 person. There doesn't seem to be an easy way to cancel when you call or any penalty for not showing up, unlike in Florida. When I asked the person on the phone about cancelations he said to just not show up and our table will go to someone else after 15 minutes. It seems to me that anyone can make lots of dining reservations without any consequences, so I'm not surprised that everything is full.

cosmicgirl

If you're looking at the 31st in particular note that many of the TS restaurants offer a special dining experience. They typically do an early seating and a late one, which may explain the off-peak times you were able to get.

To my knowledge phone reservations (or guest services, concierge etc. on site) are the only thing they advertise.
You could look into Inventions for lunch. We've done a walk-up lunch there without issues, though not on NYE. I'm not familiar with current pricing but lunch cost just a little over half of dinner when we went. This was without characters, though.

Clyde Birdbrain

Unknown Member
Original Poster
If you're looking at the 31st in particular note that many of the TS restaurants offer a special dining experience. They typically do an early seating and a late one, which may explain the off-peak times you were able to get.

To my knowledge phone reservations (or guest services, concierge etc. on site) are the only thing they advertise.
You could look into Inventions for lunch. We've done a walk-up lunch there without issues, though not on NYE. I'm not familiar with current pricing but lunch cost just a little over half of dinner when we went. This was without characters, though.

Thanks, I didn't know about the special dining on New Year's Eve. Unfortunately there are no times available for any of the participating restaurants on New Year's Eve. The 10pm time I had found for Inventions was on 12/29 and 12/30.

Lunch at Inventions is the same price as dinner (€69) and includes characters now, but is fully booked as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom