Dining reservation booking site down

daringstoic

Original Poster
For the last 3 days, I haven't been able to get the official WDW site to load to make dining reservations. I tried on one computer using Chrome and IE and another one using Chrome, IE, and Edge, and I've used 3 different wifi networks now. I got it to load once on my phone's Chrome browser, but it's super slow and terrible to use on mobile. I'd prefer to use the app, but it won't let me book ADRs more than 60 days out (Is that new? I feel like I was able to book further out for my last trip). Any advice other than calling and spending an hour on the phone making someone run searches for me? There was a Be Our Guest lunch ADR that I was going to pounce on yesterday, but then I got the awful Stitch error screen and missed out. :cry:

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Just ran this search, so it's working on a PC using Firefox...
search.JPG

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The best advice is what you don't want to hear...call.

There are a myriad of reasons the website can be giving you issues. Since you seem to be having problems across multiple networks and browsers, odds are there is something up with your MDE account. You can contact tech support (407-939-4357) and they should be able to figure out the problem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom