Dining Recommendations

KKnopf

Original Poster
We have ADRs for Ohana's Character Breakfast, Chef Mickey's for a character Dinner, Boma, Concourse steakhouse and Teppanyaki for Dinner, we are staying at Coronado Springs and we were going to Dine at the Maya Grill for Dinner, Although I have really not heard anything good about here on-line other than from the recommendation of a friend of mine who went ion August.

We are going the first week in December, My husband is a meat and potatoes kind-of-guy, and I will eat just about anything (preferably seafood) We will be on the dining plan and have 2 girls ages 5 and 9.

ANY recommendations as to where is a GREAT, OUTSTANDING place to have dinner would be greatly appreciated. :kiss:

tednvon

Hi..I know this may sound funny, but the Clam Bake at Cape May Buffet has great ribs, potatoes and lots of other great food in addition to the tons of steamed clams and mussels...these are about by favorite wet ribs at Disney.

Also good meat and tatos at ESPN club at Boardwalk...Enjoy...Ted

DCL

Yachtsmen Steakhouse has great steak, and the buffalo sirloin from Artist Point at the Wilderness Lodge was amazing. And their berry cobbler is something I dream about every night.

mrtoad

Several places we love are:

Liberty Tree Tavern in the MK for lunch. Dinner there is a Character meal but it has a set menu, we prefer lunch.

Brown Derby in MGM

Ekershus (not sure of the spelling) in Norway for lunch or dinner at Epcot. It is a princess meal and the food is excellent.

Rose & Crown pub for a nice meal outside in England in Epcot.

California Grill for dinner.

imagineer99

We have ADRs for Ohana's Character Breakfast, Chef Mickey's for a character Dinner, Boma, Concourse steakhouse and Teppanyaki for Dinner, we are staying at Coronado Springs and we were going to Dine at the Maya Grill for Dinner, Although I have really not heard anything good about here on-line other than from the recommendation of a friend of mine who went ion August.

We are going the first week in December, My husband is a meat and potatoes kind-of-guy, and I will eat just about anything (preferably seafood) We will be on the dining plan and have 2 girls ages 5 and 9.

ANY recommendations as to where is a GREAT, OUTSTANDING place to have dinner would be greatly appreciated. :kiss:

For basic fare, I think Artist Point is your best bet.

I found Le Cellier to be crowded and uninspiring. Yachtsman was also a tad generic and overpriced (then again, Disney Dining ain't cheap any way you look at it).

mousebymarriage

Hi..I know this may sound funny, but the Clam Bake at Cape May Buffet has great ribs, potatoes and lots of other great food in addition to the tons of steamed clams and mussels...these are about by favorite wet ribs at Disney.

I totally agree about the Cape May, a group of 8 adults (and some of these guys can eat!) went last year and loved it!

jdvm

It depends on your budget. Our favorite restaurants are California Grill, Flying Fish, Jiko and Citrico's. Less expensive restaurants are Whispering Canyon and Boma.
Enjoy.
John

helliker

I also recommend Cape May. I recently ate there and loved it. Highlights for me were the ribs, clams, and mussels. It has a good mix of land & sea.

Foolish Mortal

Le Cellier is always a must do for me. Every trip. ADR's absolutely needed, if you can get one !! Kona Cafe at the Poly never dissapoints. Again, I would try for an ADR. Just recently had a 5PM ADR and by 5:30 almost every table was full.

Good choice with Concourse Steakhouse. Always a good meal. And save room for the chocolate cake !!! Even if your not a desert person, you MUST try it. TRUST ME :D

DisneyLindz

Le Cellier is a MUST! Especially if your husband is a meat and potato kind of guy. It is a family favorite! My family of twelve at there a few months ago, we ranged in age from 1-54. EVERYONE loved it!!! Make sure to get desserts, they were also fantastic!

Also, Boma is fantastic. It is another family favorite! We also usually eat at Sci-Fi Dine In and 50's Prime Time Cafe. Those two have pretty good food, but it's more for the atmosphere.

If you are in the mood for a great dessert, make sure to stop in France at Le Patisserie.......AMAZING!!! You won't be disappointed!!! :slurp:

Jessie&Buzz

We ate at Le Cellier 2 years ago to celebrate our anniversary. It was awesome! We had stopped at guest relations in the park and asked what resturant had a really good steak. I let my hubby decided since I had picked most of the other resturants. It was worth it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom