Dining Plan Question

blh906ohio

Original Poster
I am a little confused. I want to use two of my TS credits to book the Hoop-Dee-Doo review, but I am not going to buy the dining plan until I get to WDW in December and I am planning to make reservations to it in June or July. What do I do ? Thanks . :veryconfu

DisneyJoe

I am a little confused. I want to use two of my TS credits to book the Hoop-Dee-Doo review, but I am not going to buy the dining plan until I get to WDW in December and I am planning to make reservations to it in June or July. What do I do ? Thanks .

Unless you are a DVC member, you need to purchase the dining plan at least 5-10 days before you arrive at WDW, only DVC members can purchase at checkin.

Most likely they will take your credit card info and not charge the amount, but you would authorize them to charge it if you don't show up.

jim1051

if you are DVC you need to tell them before arrivaal that you want the Dining Plan but you don't have to pay until check-in.

Just call and make reservation for Hoop dee doo for appropriate level and tell them you will be on DP. They nay ask for a Credit card as was stated earlier

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom