Dining plan - eating late

WLF219

Original Poster
I am leaving for Disney on Friday! WOO HOO!!:sohappy:

I'm going w/ just my husband - no kids yet ;) .

We are late dinner-eaters (around 8:00 usually). Is this something that will be possible or will the restaurants be closed early? I can't tell from looking at the dining information? I started to get nervous when i thought about park hours, etc.

We were hoping we'd go to the parks during the day, go back to the room, shower, etc, maybe do happy hour, and then a later dinner because this is what we usually do on vacations. We will want sit down dinners, definitely. We don't mind a wait at restaurants...

Thank you!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Most Table Service restaurants are open as long as the parks are [I believe]. Certainly for 8-ish you shouldn't have trouble finding something open.

If you want to eat at some of the more popular restaurants, make ADRs as soon as you can! Le Cellier, Cinderella's Royal Table and a few others are usually booked solid.

If you just want to 'go with the flow' there is always a level of risk you might not be able to get seated at all, so have back-up plans.

yazmin182

I agree with MontyMon on both points. The restaurants usually do close around the park closing but you can be seated at the time that the park is closing. For example, if the park closes at 8, you can get a reservation at 7:50 so you'll be there after the park closes. If you're going this Friday and you haven't made reservations, it will def. be hard to make ADR's at the really popular restaurants like MontyMon mentioned. Usually ppl don't eat that late though so I would call Disney asap to see if you can make sum ressies. GOod luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom