Dining Plan and magic bands

ninjaprincesst

Original Poster
I was just wondering if any one knows how they will be handling the dining plan and the magic bands? I am assuming you will still get a kttw card for dining. I just cant imagine that they have a gold ball with a mickey head on it to bring to the table for you to use your magic band.

darthspielberg

I was just wondering if any one knows how they will be handling the dining plan and the magic bands? I am assuming you will still get a kttw card for dining. I just cant imagine that they have a gold ball with a mickey head on it to bring to the table for you to use your magic band.

I believe they have iPhone like devices with a scanner built in. You can use your band to pay for food if you have a card on your account, so I don't see why the Dining Plan is any different.

Edit: From Disney Food Blog
IMG_2622-001-600x450.jpg

Anotherfaceinthecrowd

;)hmm Iphone technology no1 will every break in to that, I mean just like the new iphone 5s fingerprint scanner was broken in the first what 6 hours same as new IOS7 1 day to crack the files i beleive

DisneyJoe

It's not an iPhone, it reminds me of an older handheld barcode scanner. It has a small screen and keypad for entering your PIN.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom