Dining dresscode?

Figment632

Original Poster
Well I leave for my first trip to DL on Friday, and was wondering about dresscode, we will be eating at the following and I can't find on the website anything about dress code.

Steakhouse 55
Wine Country tatoria
Goofy buffet (can't remember name)
Blue Bayou
Napa Rose

TP2000

Well I leave for my first trip to DL on Friday, and was wondering about dresscode, we will be eating at the following and I can't find on the website anything about dress code.

Steakhouse 55
Wine Country tatoria
Goofy buffet (can't remember name)
Blue Bayou
Napa Rose

Nothing has an official dress code (unfortunately for the nicer places), and any restaurant will seat you as long as you aren't in bare feet and swimwear, but here's the type of dress you'll find at these loctions from the majority of the customers:

Steakhouse 55 - Dressy Casual, slacks or nice jeans, business shirts (no t-shirts, no flip-flops)

Wine Country Trattoria - Standard theme park attire

Goofy's Kitchen - Standard theme park attire

Blue Bayou - Standard theme park attire

Napa Rose - Dressy Casual, but tends to be more formal than Steakhouse 55

Figment632

Original Poster
Nothing has an official dress code (unfortunately for the nicer places), and any restaurant will seat you as long as you aren't in bare feet and swimwear, but here's the type of dress you'll find at these loctions from the majority of the customers:

Steakhouse 55 - Dressy Casual, slacks or nice jeans, business shirts (no t-shirts, no flip-flops)

Wine Country Trattoria - Standard theme park attire

Goofy's Kitchen - Standard theme park attire

Blue Bayou - Standard theme park attire

Napa Rose - Dressy Casual, but tends to be more formal than Steakhouse 55

Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom