digital cameras

FutureCEO

Original Poster
so im looking for a digital camera to replace mine thats about to die. my top choice is the panasonic lumix dmc zs line. the question is i dont know what model to get and if there are any better cameras out there?

plus the panasonic is a little weird with the battery.

little about what i want. i want 10x zoom....point ans shoot...and dont do a lot of manual mode

disneycouple07

so im looking for a digital camera to replace mine thats about to die. my top choice is the panasonic lumix dmc zs line. the question is i dont know what model to get and if there are any better cameras out there?

plus the panasonic is a little weird with the battery.

little about what i want. i want 10x zoom....point ans shoot...and dont do a lot of manual mode

We've also been researching different digital cameras to purchase. One of the ones we're interested in has a 10x zoom. Its the Sony Cyber-shot HX5V.

lilclerk

I've got the Lumix FZ35 and I am absolutely in love with it. It can be a little noisy if you're not careful, but I can work with that. The Automatic mode is fantastic and it sounds like that's what you want.

I'm not sure what you mean about the battery though? I love that it comes with the lithium rechargeable one. Mine holds a charge for quite a long time, but I did get a couple extra ones for my upcoming trips to Disney.

I've still got a lot of learning and fiddling to do with it, but for me it's a good stepping stone between a regular P&S and an SLR.

warnergrape

Canon camera

Canon 210 is the latest greatest with a 14X lens and 14 MP. I've owned for 4 months and love it. Great photos and easy to use. Great night shots and did some fireworks shots also.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom