Difficulty with my Disney experience

Jenni2010

Original Poster
Hi guys. I’m from the uk. I’m due to fly out to Florida in 250 days. However I’ve got confirmation number from my travel agents and tried to link my hotel to my Disney experience. However I’m having difficulties. It is saying that my reservation cannot be found. Can anybody help me? Thankyou

nickys

Premium Member
Hi guys. I’m from the uk. I’m due to fly out to Florida in 250 days. However I’ve got confirmation number from my travel agents and tried to link my hotel to my Disney experience. However I’m having difficulties. It is saying that my reservation cannot be found. Can anybody help me? Thankyou

Is there any other number on the confirmation?

It could be it's too far out to link. But I would go back to the travel agents and ask them. You could also phone the U.K. WDW travel people.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_GB/help/phone/

Jenni2010

Original Poster
Is there any other number on the confirmation?

It could be it's too far out to link. But I would go back to the travel agents and ask them. You could also phone the U.K. WDW travel people.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_GB/help/phone/

Thankyou. I rang the travel agent who gave me that confirmation number? I rang the WDW company last week and they told me to contact my travel
Agent. Does anybody know when the tickets are realised for mickeys very merry Christmas party?

Oh bother!

Hi
Make sure your linking on the uk site and on a desk top not the mobile app the first time.
This can be an issue for UK bookings.
Also my hotel linked much earlier than tickets, the tickets did not link until the holiday was fully paid and the travel agent “releases” the tickets.
Hope it helps

Jenni2010

Original Poster
B
Hi
Make sure your linking on the uk site and on a desk top not the mobile app the first time.
This can be an issue for UK bookings.
Also my hotel linked much earlier than tickets, the tickets did not link until the holiday was fully paid and the travel agent “releases” the tickets.
Hope it helps[/QUOTE
Hi thanks. Just tried this. It’s still not working. I’m getting very frustrated. How many numbers is the confirmation code supposed to be? Thankyou

Jenni2010

Original Poster
I’ve got a thirteen confirmation code. Booked with Thomas Cook. My holiday booking reference is 7 digits that’s numbers and letters but that doesn’t work either??

Oh bother!

I’ve always booked with virgin and my booking ref (the same one I’d log on to manage my booking on travel agent site) has always worked.
Did you go through to tech support not bookings when you called Disney?
Outside of the uk site and desktop I’m not sure what else to suggest... sorry!

Oh bother!

Can’t remember exactly but we booked 11 months in advance this time (we go in a couple of weeks) and I linked it pretty quickly after we booked as I had MDE set up from our last trip.
The important thing is that it’s linked more than 180 days in advance so you can secure your dining reservations!

WDW_Jon

We had this issue in 2015 with Thomson... from memory I think I emailed my hotel direct and asked the question and Disney sorted it for me rather than the U.K. agent...

The Mighty Tim

I booked my trip directly through the WDW UK site a little over 500 days in advance. I was given a reservation number, but was unable to link it immediately to my MDE account. So, I contacted the Disney people who said something along the lines of that bookings made in the UK need time to reach the US systems or something and since I was booking far in advance, mine wasn't being prioritised. However, they told me that if I couldn't link my booking by the 200 days to go point, I should get in contact with them. As it happened, I was able to link my booking a few months later.

So, to cut a long story short, if you have not been able to link your booking immediately, do not fear; the reservation is still present. If you haven't been able to link it by the 200 days to go point, then get in contact.

Hope that helps!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom