DHS Rock n Roller Fastpass Question

sneaks3

Original Poster
Hey guys I have three fastpasses booked for DHS... Star Tours, Toy Story, and Tower of Terror. The last one tower of terror is at 1:50. Do you think I would still be able to get a fastpass for RnR for that evening? If i try to make my reservation at 2 for later in the day will all the fastpasses for it be gone? I am going to be there Aug 17.

sneaks3

Original Poster
Yeah we are gonna try that but some people we are with sleep late..... Its also Extra Magic so maybe be able to ride it at like 11pm with a short line????

Jahona

Yeah we are gonna try that but some people we are with sleep late..... Its also Extra Magic so maybe be able to ride it at like 11pm with a short line????

Just came back from WDW. Rock n Roller Coaster had a pretty random wait times during EMH. When I got on during the middle of EMH it was a 25 minute wait. When I got off the ride the line was now at 50 minutes. I would suggest changing your FastPass from ToT to RnRc. ToT usually has the shorter standby time of those two attractions.

Tuvalu

I would suggest changing your FastPass from ToT to RnRc. ToT usually has the shorter standby time of those two attractions.
OP already has his Tier 1 FastPass for Toy Story; hence his inquiry if a 4th FastPass for RnR might be available later in the day.

Jahona

OP already has his Tier 1 FastPass for Toy Story; hence his inquiry if a 4th FastPass for RnR might be available later in the day.

My mistake. For some reason I forgot ToT isn't included in the first tier. I've slept since choosing my FastPass selections. I believe I remember seeing very late afternoon and evening FastPasses available at noon when I was there on Monday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom