DHS has a Star Wars problem.

Raineman

I understand that people don't like SW, but it's not as if you're being forced to participate in any of the SW stuff at DHS. Stay away from the southern side of the park, do all of the non-SW attractions and then go to another park for the rest of the day. I don't like Harry Potter, so if I ever get the chance to go to Uni, I'll just avoid it.

General Mayhem

I understand that people don't like SW, but it's not as if you're being forced to participate in any of the SW stuff at DHS. Stay away from the southern side of the park, do all of the non-SW attractions and then go to another park for the rest of the day. I don't like Harry Potter, so if I ever get the chance to go to Uni, I'll just avoid it.
Well until recently you couldn't really escape Star Wars at DHS. There was the march of the first order seemingly every 15 minutes. Not to mention the massive stage featuring a runway of the characters every hour. The Launch bay which used to have storm troupers patrolling the park. The Jedi Academy which also partially takes over the Indiana Jones gift shop as well. Not to mention the fact that SW has taken over 1/4 of the Hollywood Boulevard shops. At least at Universal all of the Potter stuff is kept solely in the 2 potter areas and the "emporium" style gift shops.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom