Delta

Familyfun

Not sure if this is were to put this or not... But latley I have been reading alot of Negative comments about Delta ... I just gotta say that I am not worried at all. I have family members that are Delta pilots and they are NOT concerned at all.. Granted there are money issues.. but isnt that true with all the major airlines ???? The Pilots have taken HUGE pay cuts.... some up to 50% It hit the pockets hard... but they have no reason to think that they are going out of business anytime soon... If people start worrying about booking Delta ....and dont.... then they have no passengers.. how will they ever stay in business??? As long as people continue to fly them... Why would they stop a good service.... Just something to think about....

LouDisney

I don't no a whole lot about this subject, but my best friend's husband is a pilot for Delta. I know he has taken a huge pay cut, but he does not seem worried either. He would tell you too, if he were worried.

Upvote 0

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Pay attention to your flight though, Delta has been known to cancel flights with next to no notice :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

CP17

mkt said:
Pay attention to your flight though, Delta has been known to cancel flights with next to no notice :rolleyes:

yeah, but that is with all airlines especially in the east with the weather they have from blizzards to hurricanes.

Upvote 0

TTFN-Tiggger

It is hard - I am booked on NW and leave in 9 days. They have reached a tenative agreement and they are waiting for the final approval. When the pilots approved the strike I did buy a back up ticket on another airline - don't want to be scrambling at the last minute if they do strike next week or be paying outrageous fares at the last minute. They are not going to stop me from getting to WDW. :rolleyes: Which ever I do not use I will apply towards my trip in December. My advice - stay current on their situation and know the past history of other strikes for the the airline - how they lasted, etc.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom