Delorean At Uni?

cmybliss

Original Poster
My 12 y/o daughter loves, loves, LOVES Back to the Future. This obsession started last year. Now, I know I saw the Delorean at one of the parks when we were there in 2011, but I can't remember which one or where it was. Anyone have any insight? We're headed out in Sept. and I know she'd love to see it.

Thanks

cmybliss

Original Poster
Awesome! Thanks guys! She'll be thrilled to see these in real life. Last time we were there she hadn't yet discovered the joys of Marty McFly and Doc Brown. Too bad the ride is a thing of the past. i used to love it as a kid in Ca.

cmybliss

Original Poster
I still remember first trip seeing those way back out front of the then Back to the Future ride... That was pure greatness and then going and seeing Ecto-1 from ghost busters AND seeeing the Blues mobile.... mind blowing back then
Man, I loved that ride! (at least the one over here on the west coast) I wish it was still around.

IndianaJones

image.jpg

As stated by everyone above me, it's as you come up to the Simpsons area. You'll see the train from BTTF 3 as well.

Doc Brown was out taking pictures with guests as well.

cmybliss

Original Poster
She's already got the BTTF car as well as the one from Pt. 3. Number 2 is sure to be coming home in the luggage!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom