Delete individual Fastpass?

CaptainAmerica

Original Poster
Does anyone know if it's possible to cancel one or two of the three Fastpasses I have scheduled on a given day? The system makes me book three, but there are some days when I know I'll only be using one or two of them and the inclusion of the others muddies up my itinerary.

Rob562

You can delete individual FP+ reservations, but it then gets tricky if you're trying to replace them. If you're in a park with FP+ tiers, you may be forced to make FP+ choices that fit the tiers before you can make the rolling 4th FP+ choice.

I typically would make all three, and then let one or two expire so I could get to that rolling 4th FP+ selection. (You only have to use one and let the other two expire before you can make the 4th)

-Rob

CaptainAmerica

Original Poster
You can delete individual FP+ reservations, but it then gets tricky if you're trying to replace them. If you're in a park with FP+ tiers, you may be forced to make FP+ choices that fit the tiers before you can make the rolling 4th FP+ choice.

I typically would make all three, and then let one or two expire so I could get to that rolling 4th FP+ selection. (You only have to use one and let the other two expire before you can make the 4th)

-Rob
That would normally be the plan but we're traveling with a toddler so we'll be in the parks for three or four hour chunks with a nap in between and we won't be going on any "big" rides. We're using all of our Fastpasses for our Animal Kingdom, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, and Adventureland days, but there just aren't enough rides worth Fastpassing in Frontierland, Studios, or Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom