Decisions, decisions

JohnD

So I have a reservation at SpringHill Suites, Flamingo Crossings, 1/20-24 for driving to WDW for the week. I have until tomorrow at 11:59 to cancel without penalty.

I also have a trip planned for the week of 3/30 at Pop Century. I’ve been debating all week whether to cancel the January trip since I have the trip on late March / early April (Railway/new Cirque show will be open by then plus F&G festival). I’m out of the office next week regardless. Could be a staycation to clean house, repair car tail light, maybe take a shorter trip to Apalachicola instead.?Just re-charge.

What would you do? Decisions, decisions.

JIMINYCR

Not a decision that would be hard for me to make.
Cleaning house? Its not going anywhere and you can clean the house anytime.
Repair a car tail light? They arent that complicated to work on so you could bang that out in a short amount of time. Problem solved.
Even though March 30th isnt that far away, I'd still go to WDW to get in an extra trip. The only thing that would hold me back would be if finances were tight and there were other priorities !!! You really want to go dont you? Dont YOU?? DONT YOU????

Upvote 0

JohnD

Original Poster
All of your advice is good either way. I’ve decided to wait until March 30. Financial is a strong reason. January and late March at WDW cuts into the wallet a lot. Better to wait until the spring trip.

Second, after Disney, who doesn’t think they need a vacation after a vacation? Do you really expect to sleep in to go on Rise? Of course not.

So I’m going to wait for the Spring when Railway is also open and experience GE for the first time. I’ll use this week to re-charge and, yes, do boring stuff like clean and fix the tail light. Maybe plan a short trip nearby. It’s the opposite of WDW. No agenda at all.

Upvote 0

JohnD

Original Poster
I cancelled by hotel reservation. And, yes, I cancelled my FPs. I'm sure FEA, Soarin, and ToT are already grabbed by now.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom