Decided on the Swan

In a few earlier posts, I had asked for suggestions as I debated between one room at the BC (for 5, including three teenaged and older children), or two rooms at the Swan (with a teacher discount), and even two studio suites at the BC Villas (2 bedroom suites were sold out). Thanks to the help of a friendly reservationist at the Swan, we got a solution that we’re happy with. We rented two rooms at the Swan Club Level, connecting rooms with a view of the Studios (a partial view, from what I read on the Swan reviews) but hopefully nice. (If anyone has any experience with the views, I’d appreciate your comments). The rooms with our teacher discount are $199 per night, and it includes the club lounge with breakfast, appetizers in the evening, free soda and discounted alcoholic beverages. So this gives us plenty of space, gives us something a little extra in the lounge, and hopefully a better view than we would have had with a standard room. This is still less than two rooms or studio villas would be ($578) and as someone suggested we’ll use the money we are saving for some special activities, including a special dinner for our anniversary. Even though we have five months to go before the vacation, we’re pretty excited now that we’ve settled on all this. Thanks to everyone who gave me suggestions and opinions. I’ll be back on the board in the future to get opinions on what’s changed since we were last at WDW five years ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom