December Special Offers???????

valmont

Does anyone knows if there is gonna be a special offer that covers the month of December like the 5 + 2 package? I already have a reservation for November but I really would like to go in December :xmas: (actually I really want to go now :p ) Any info would be greatly appreciated :D

Paul Mooney

You know, I am wondering the same thing myself. We have reservations in November as well (11-18) but I would prefer December (1st week) because I believe it is less crowded plus you get to see the Holiday decorations. I havent been able to find out if the 5/7 will be extended. If I do, I will post a new reply.

Enjoy your trip.

Upvote 0

Dizzknee

I would like to know as weel, my family has plans to head down Dec 7th for a week so I'd like to join them for a little while..

even discounted park passes would help..

thanks

Upvote 0

Kadee

I hope I don't get in trouble for recommending another site, but if you go to www.mousesavers.com, you will find some discount codes, monthly discounts, etc. I signed up for the monthly newsletter that comes out on the 15th of every month to let you know of new discounts. I don't think they release monthly discounts too far in advance. December discounts should come out around Sept/Oct. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom