December 2009 countdown and celebration

flydisco

Yahoo! Is anyone with me? Its so far away, lets pass the time counting down! :sohappy: :xmas:
We are right there with ya. Our trip is from Nov 29 to Dec 6 and we are staying at the Poly!! This will be my first time staying there in almost 20 years and my wife and kids have not stayed there. I am first counting down my days to make ADR's and then till we get in the car and go!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

momofnine

Original Poster
It looks to be a busy week then! We're also there Nov 28th to December 5th. We tried to get in starting two days earlier (Thanksgiving) at Fort Wilderness, but was told it was booked solid (still trying).

Upvote 0

momofnine

Original Poster
:wave:We ordered new crocs for everyone, just got my confirmation e-mail that they are on the way! We started to think of t-shirt designs, and are thinking about which restaurants to eat at. I sure hope that the Liberty Tree gets the characters back, if not, we will cross that one off the list.

Upvote 0

pacochran

We usually go the week after Thanksgiving but this year we aren't going economy and such can't do it:cry:. Then next year my DW is talking about going to California at least will be able to get Disney Fix at DL & CA.

Upvote 0

disneytopdog

Counting down and keeping fingers crossed that I still have a job. Knock On Wood...I will be there November 29-December 4 at POP. Doing 3 days at US/IOA over Thanksgiving weekend(free Superbowl ticket). Also keeping up hope that Space Mountain will be up and running by then!

Upvote 0

RobnRachal

For our 15th anniversary, we'll be doing our first Disney Cruise, and hoping to finish up with a stay at WDW. :sohappy: Waiting till the deals come out for December before we commit. I mean we're already there. . . it would just be wrong not to see Mickey!! :p (not in sailor gear, that is)

Upvote 0

princsslily

We are right there with ya. Our trip is from Nov 29 to Dec 6 and we are staying at the Poly!! This will be my first time staying there in almost 20 years and my wife and kids have not stayed there. I am first counting down my days to make ADR's and then till we get in the car and go!!!!!!!!

We will be at the Poly from the 29th - 5th. This is our first time staying at the poly and we can't wait!!! This will be our boys first time at christmas and they don't even know we are going yet!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

DisneyPirate85

We will be there 12/20-12/24 @ AKV trying to get the wifey pooh to add on an extra day for MVMCP on the 19th....
BUT our 4th of July trip is only 69 days away....:sohappy:

Upvote 0

HappyGrumpy

For our 15th anniversary, we'll be doing our first Disney Cruise, and hoping to finish up with a stay at WDW. Waiting till the deals come out for December before we commit. I mean we're already there. . . it would just be wrong not to see Mickey!! (not in sailor gear, that is)

DH and I did Land/Sea for for our 8 and 9 year Anniversary! We have no children and had an AWESOME time. Nothing beats WDW at Christmas!

This year because we are doing our first ABD in August we may or may not be able to do a Land and Sea but maybe just 4 day land. GH owes me for missing OFL(Osborne Family Lights) 2 years in a row!! Yeah Don't ask:hammer:

We will be at the Poly from the 29th - 5th. This is our first time staying at the poly and we can't wait!!! This will be our boys first time at christmas and they don't even know we are going yet!!!!!!!

You will love it! Even though at Christmas DWL is my favorite resort to stay at watching the MK fireworks from the beach at Poly is better than watching them in the park! You will have an awesome time

I am going to count down as if we are going which is currently scheduled from Dec 5 -15th! I will have ALL toiletries packed by Oct if we go!:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

momofnine

Original Poster
:xmas: WOW! We are down to 179 days...Wish we could have made our ADR's at 180 days, we have them all picked out. Trying to decide what to put on our matching t-shirts. Looked at some pictures from our previous trips....getting very excited!!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom