Dear Disney Santa, PLEASE post Dec. Hours

David

Original Poster
Dear Disney Santa,
I have been a good boy all year long. So good in fact, that my wife, son, in-laws and I will be arriving at WDW early evening on December 25th, our first time at the parks during this time of the year.

The only problem is that the park hours for December have not yet been posted. I know, I know, they usually don't come out this early yet, but since you are a magical person and Disney is such a magical place where all our dreams come true, I thought if anyone could get the hours and post them, you could.

There are a lot of other good boys and girls that are anxiously waiting as well, so please, Santa, work your magic and get those hours for us.

Since we are arriving after you have gone back to the North Pole, I will not be able to thank you in person for making this happen, but I promise there will be extra milk and cookieis wating for you at our house on the 24th.

We're all counting on you.

P.S. If there are other December WDWMagicer's who would like to add your name to this request, please feel free. If enough of us do, and wish hard enough, who knows what might happen!

Mickey&Minnie

I need them to be posted tomorrow since my 90 day window opens monday morning and i wanted to coordinate my dining reservations. I am going to be there Nov 29-Dec 5 and all I have so far are my first two days.

Goofnut1980

Why is there such a problem with them posting them now??? The ones for November have been out for like 5 months... and I am going Dec 5th and I want the hours to... Although Santa... I haven't really been that good this year.. I pulled my sisters hair a couple of times and I poured exlax in my moms coffee.. But please can we have the hours anyways??? :xmas:

disneytopdog

I need them to be posted tomorrow since my 90 day window opens monday morning and i wanted to coordinate my dining reservations. I am going to be there Nov 29-Dec 5 and all I have so far are my first two days.

I am going to be there the same time. I looked at last years hours for those dates and based my ADRs on those hours. This worked really well when the 29th and 30th of November were released. The hours pretty muched matched

bugsbunny

I get there December 3rd and want to do my dining reservations 90 days out. Kind of tough to plan out where I'm going to eat if I don't even know what park has what hours each day! This is ridiculous! I cannot EVER having it come down to the wire like this.

What's so hard about Disney doing a calender more than 90 days out? They are going back to 180 days for ADRs so I have to imagine they will have to do the same for park hours. So what gives?

AndTiggercameto

Dear Santa,

I too am at wdw in December (8-22) & need to know park opening times so we can make our itinerary. I have been a very good (if sometimes moody) girl all year & think we all as wdw fanatics deserve to know the park hours for December. Thank you :xmas:

(Fingers crossed you guys!!)

lilclerk

I believe in Hanukkah Harry, though....Is that OK? :lookaroun:lol:
I don't see why he shouldn't help out too :lol:

I've never had to wait this long between booking a trip and actually going, and up til now, time was moving so slowly. As soon as I hit double digits, it's flyin'. I need to really start planning but it would be much easier with the hours :lol:

flydisco

Those are our dates as well. I used 2008 times to try to help guess at 2009 hours. The only 2 ADR's I am worried about are California Grill and Cinderella. It would be nice to know the park hours though.

EPCOT Explorer

I don't see why he shouldn't help out too :lol:

I've never had to wait this long between booking a trip and actually going, and up til now, time was moving so slowly. As soon as I hit double digits, it's flyin'. I need to really start planning but it would be much easier with the hours :lol:

:lol:

I have never known about a trip this far in advance! It's quite cool to actually be able to plot everything out a few months before, rather than a few weeks:D

bwvBound

I'll join in on the plea! We arrive 12/2 ... and I've been patiently but eagerly checking for the schedule daily for the past month. Oh, please ... let us have a glimpse at the December schedule??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom