Dead Body

NowInc

Then chances are you will get the details WAY before I do..im waiting to get it here in miami...the slowest news in the nation ;)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
from WFTV (ABC):

Body Found In Canal
A body has been found in a canal near Lake Buena Vista. The Orange County Sheriff's Department says the victim's body was found near a construction site where he told his family he would be working.

He was reported missing Wednesday morning and his truck was spotted in the area. Investigators don't know how the man died, but say there are no signs of trauma or foul play.

DBF John

Original Poster
They said at the half hour they were sending a chopper so they may be trying to get a ground unit in and make a location report

DBF John

Original Poster
Follow up to TIG

They say the man was a biologist getting water samples and death appears accidental, he was found near DixiLandings

wishiwere@wdw

Hope it wasn't the water:( In all seriousness, my heart goes out to his family. That must be awful to have somebody missing and then found this way. Hopefully it wasn't a guest (or worse, children) that found him near the resort.

Steamboat_Kevin

Wow, that's really sad. :( I think there's been a few other deaths at WDW, I believe there was one at the Skyway when it was still open. My thoughts go out to the man's family.

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
Wow, that's really sad. :( I think there's been a few other deaths at WDW, I believe there was one at the Skyway when it was still open. My thoughts go out to the man's family.

The skyride was accidentaly turned on by a CM not knowing there was a maintenance CM working at the turning point of the ride. The maintenance CM grabbed on to one of the cars when it came towards him and eventually lost his grip. He fell by th teacups and died.

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by disneyreports
I have yet to see any report about this on the Orlando NEWS websites...If you have a news link please post it...

It will be on Orlandosentinal.com tomorrow since it happened tonight.

DBF John

Original Poster
Looks like they maybe keeping the lid on this one, Daytona and Orlando papers have nothing, nor do the Local Tv Stations websites, this morning, maybe something later.

I remember a situation a few years back... a guy coming out of Planet Hollywood in a drunken stuper fell in the water around Planet Hollywood and drowned

wishiwere@wdw

It is incredible how Disney can hush something so fast. There is nothing on the Internet about this story. I wouldn't be surprised if they make this thread go away:(

Mr. Toad

Disney might be hushing it but on the other hand it really isn't that big a story if there is no foul play involved. I'm sure many people die in odd circumstances everyday and you would never find a news story about it. The only thing that would make this newsworthy is that it happened on Disney property which is really more sensationalism than newsworthiness.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom