DDP too much?

wareagle93

Original Poster
We're going to Disney for spring break. We've been several times, but this is our first time with the dining plan...question is, is the deluxe plan too much considering that we have an 8 & 9 y.o. going. Thekids would rather be riding than sitting in restaurants all day. I would also hate to waste ts meals on qs meals to keep the kids riding more.

Figgy1

Premium Member
We're going to Disney for spring break. We've been several times, but this is our first time with the dining plan...question is, is the deluxe plan too much considering that we have an 8 & 9 y.o. going. Thekids would rather be riding than sitting in restaurants all day. I would also hate to waste ts meals on qs meals to keep the kids riding more.
If you have little comandos like me stick with the regular dining plan or eat at a lot of signatures. I can bearly get my boys to sit for one meal a day they'd rather be riding. I can't see spending money my kids won't appreciate but that's just me

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Way too much. The deluxe plan is great if you want to base a trip around food and have the parks be a secondary thing. It does not work well the other way around.

bmarkelon

Way too much, I say this from experience. We have switched to the basic dining plan, 1TS and 1QS. You can still enjoy a nice sit down but the QS fits into your day perfectly with kiddos.

USAND3KIDS

We do the deluxe plan every time since our first visit and heres why. We love to do the big shows ( Spirit Of Aloha, Hoop De Doo), we also like to do Cinderellas Royal Table. If you are coming in for let's say 7 days and you do those 3 shows and nothing else, you have already used up 6 of your 7 table service credits. It has only provided you with 3 meals in 7 days.

USAND3KIDS

OMG. Quick cancel it ASAP. Or your kids will come back looking like Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum.:(
Like I said, we do it every time. Don't see anything wrong with providing my kids with 3 meals a day, nor are my chilkren obese.......wouldn't be just because they eat like humans and not anorexics. I'm 110 lbs, hubby is 145.....I think we are good.

real mad hatter

Like I said, we do it every time. Don't see anything wrong with providing my kids with 3 meals a day, nor are my chilkren obese.......wouldn't be just because they eat like humans and not anorexics. I'm 110 lbs, hubby is 145.....I think we are good.
I was joking,they won't really turn into Tweedle Dee & Dum.I have read that the deluxe is way too much food,but if you want it,go for it.My T-Bone at T-Rex still gives me nightmares.:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom