DDP questions!

kasey1988

Original Poster
Ive been out of the loop with disney for the past year because of school, so im just wondering does the DDP still include an appatizer, main course, desert, and a beverage? (either counter service or sit down meal)

2) Is a snack still considered anything under 4$, i had heard rumors about this before but not sure if its true.. ( I usually just grab a dole whip or a mickey bar!)

3) and final question, Do you think it would be worth the ddp if we are planning on 4 sit down meals out of 7 days we are traveling. We have no problem using all the counter service and snacks. (we would like to try Liberty tavern, O'hanas, Concorse steakhouse during fireworks, and atleast on character dining experience)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The brochure explains what you get for TS and CS.

Snacks depend on the location. Each vendor will have the DDP symbol on the menu beside any items that count as snacks. Dole Whip Floats do! Not everything under $4 counts, in some cases, you can get a more expensive item as a snack butb a lower-priced item doesn't qualify. :shrug:

kasey1988

Original Poster
Wow, that defintally breaks everything down for me!! Thanks! Ill have to print that off when im booking my ADRS before we go!

But my other question is how many table service meals to you guys think you would need to even make the DDP worth it??

mousefan1972

Wow, that defintally breaks everything down for me!! Thanks! Ill have to print that off when im booking my ADRS before we go!

But my other question is how many table service meals to you guys think you would need to even make the DDP worth it??

You receive one TS credit for each night of your stay. So if you are going for 7 nights, you will have 7 TS credits per person to use. If you are only planning on eating at TS restaraunts 4 of those 7 nights, then you would have 3 unused TS credits at the end of your trip. So you would be paying for something that you are not using. The exception would be if you ate at Signature Dining restaraunts, which use 2 TS credits per person.

Given the places you plan to eat at, it seems as though for you the DDP would not be worth it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom