DCP Auditions?

runawayjourneys

Original Poster
I went to a DCP audition and I felt that it went really well. I’m aware it’ll take a little bit of time for them to decide but has anyone done the DCP auditions the last couple of cohorts and remember how long it took to hear back? Also being measured down significantly is good right? 😂.

Mochi ON Mars

I went to a DCP audition and I felt that it went really well. I’m aware it’ll take a little bit of time for them to decide but has anyone done the DCP auditions the last couple of cohorts and remember how long it took to hear back? Also being measured down significantly is good right? 😂.
Congratulations on your audition! I have not auditioned yet, but I am so glad to see that there are people in this community who are.🫶🏻
May I ask what being "measured down significantly" means? I'm just wondering so I know what to expect!

runawayjourneys

Original Poster
Congratulations on your audition! I have not auditioned yet, but I am so glad to see that there are people in this community who are.🫶🏻
May I ask what being "measured down significantly" means? I'm just wondering so I know what to expect!
Hey! So basically when they measure you (they do the auditions differently all the time so there’s not really a know what to expect) but your Disney height is different than your actual height! Thats all! Also I don’t want to put too much out there until I hopefully get good news back!

Mochi ON Mars

Hey! So basically when they measure you (they do the auditions differently all the time so there’s not really a know what to expect) but your Disney height is different than your actual height! Thats all! Also I don’t want to put too much out there until I hopefully get good news back!
Ah- Okay, cool!
I completely understand, thank you so much for sharing with me, and good luck with your audition/callback!✨

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom