DCA Billion Dollar Renovation!

tslrocks

Original Poster
Has construction started for cars land and the little mermaid ride? I want to see any pics of it of were and when it is suppose to happen!

WDWNT

Nothing yet, but you may want to check up with www.dlnewstoday.com, they are supposedly going to be doing daily news updates, so they might have progress on construction when it actually begins. Don't worry, DCA will be fixed in not too long!!! LOL

Lee

Adventurer
Has construction started for cars land and the little mermaid ride?
Nope.
Work on Mermaid won't really begin until late this year, maybe even early next year.
Carsland won't open for another 4 years, so it'll be awhile before it really get's underway.

hardcard

You are totally ignorant if you don't see the writing on the wall... Once this is all done, or in progress.. The park is likely to be renamed Disney Studio California, or the like.

You are totally ignorant if you don't see the writing on the wall... Once this is all done, or in progress.. The park is likely to be renamed Disney Studio California, or the like.

I agree with this, DCA will probably be named DHS. If you think about it, I wouldn't doubt it that if Carsland is a success, then that's what will go into the Backlot Tour area at DHS. DCA's already got ToT, Muppetvision, TSM, Playhouse Disney, the Animation tour, and the upcoming Walt Disney Story in common with DHS, not to mention that the revamped turnstiles will look exactly the same as DHS's. I think that it makes sense that it be named DHS.

Snapper Bean

Perhaps its just me but the construction schedule seems pretty unambitious to me. I am planning a trip for August 2009 (a year and a half from now) and the only thing that will be completed by that time is Midway Mania. I know Carsland is a serious undertaking but does it really take 3 years to build a dark ride (Little Mermaid) and re-do the park entrances?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom