...Days to go

TheDisneyQueen

Original Poster
I have 60 more days till my trip to Disney and I am sure like many other Disney Fans out there that we can't wait to go.... but during that time does anyone know of some type of a countdown thing example:
day 12:make mickey pancakes
day 11:watch your favorite disney video

I have these anticipation nerves I can't seem to lose because 60 days is a while!
Does anyone do anything special before they go to calm their disney nerves a little? I really am so excited about go there i can't wait what do you guys usually do?

Angie

Chape19714

All i can say is keep visiting all the sites, ask for more if u need them and plan really well (but don't overplan). Have a great Trip!

Gagesmom314

We started out at like 77 days and made a paper chain where each day had a different Disney character's name on it. Then each morning we cut off a link and it helps know how much closer it is. Plus it is fun to see how many characters you can name.

I also have made my three year old a three ring notebook and made pages for each of our days of vacation. So day one I put pictures of airplanes and a picture of Florida. Day two we are going to the Magic Kingdom so there are pictures of Mickey and Cinderella's Castle plus Dumbo's ride. I did this for everyday and put them in plastic report covers. I left a blank one inbetween each of the days to put in park maps and things that make our trip special. This took a few days to make so it was neat to look through all the pictures plus it keeps him from asking what we are going to do and when. Also down the road it will make a great keepsake.

Enderikari

15 days til I start my AI, Disney from June to January! Parks as often as humanly (er... Magically) possible!

Hoo-ray!

WDWScottieBoy

59 days and counting until my girlfriend, her sister, her sister's boyfriend and I all head down and stay at Pop Century from July 30 - August 3.

MOMI2KIDS

4 more days!!!
We can't wait. My 6 year old has made her own countdown calendar on the frig, cute and she marks a day off every morning. LOL
I can't wait.
Lisa

TheFoeHammer

4 more days for us too!

My 4 year old grandson tells me via phone everyday for the last week.

Today he said, "It's 4 Papa! Just like me, 4 years old! And tomorrow it's 3 and then 2 and then 1 and then Zero. But I'm just joking about the zero because I won't be counting then."

BeachClubVillas

19!!!!! Woo-hoo! Almost there.

But first I have to get through the last day of my school. The stupid Archdiocese of Boston is closing my elementary school, leaving me unemployed and all my kids without a place to go to school :cry: :cry:

WDWScottieBoy

Re: 12 days

Originally posted by ike1314
12 more days and I can't wait.... getting engaged in disney!!!!

CONGRATS!!! Where and how are you going to do it, let me know the details because I would love to ask my girlfriend at Disney sometime, so I am just curious. Hope it all works out for you and that she says YES!

phlydude

Re: Re: 12 days

Originally posted by WDWScottieBoy
CONGRATS!!! Where and how are you going to do it, let me know the details because I would love to ask my girlfriend at Disney sometime, so I am just curious. Hope it all works out for you and that she says YES!

I proposed to my wife in the Magic Kingdom in front of the "Partners" statue during the fireworks while the "When you wish upon a star" music was playing. I came up with a nice little spiel that went along with wishing and stars.

Went over EXTREMELY WELL among her, the people around us and every person that we told afterwards.:sohappy: :king:

Feel free to run with the idea, the more that do it, the more that will be even happier!!:sohappy: :lol: :sohappy:

BeachClubVillas

One of my friends got proposed to in the MK in front of the castle while the Cinderella show was going on. Her fiancee took her off to the side of the castle and waited until "Someday My Prince Will Come" started playing. Then he told her she was just like Cinderella because she was so beautiful and sweet and all she needed was her Prince Charming. Then he asked her if she would let him be her Prince Charming. He even put the ring in a glass slipper!! Of course she cried. And I cried when she told me about it. They're getting married in August. The invitations have Cinderella on them and say something like "Every once in a great while dreams come true"

ike1314

Proposal

I am doing it on one of the e nights when there are not a lot of people around right in front of the castle so she feels like there is nobody around and it is just us....

ditzeechick02

Re: Re: 12 days

Originally posted by WDWScottieBoy

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ That's my Scottie!! Aww what a sweetheart.. don't worry babe, it will be a surprise whenever it happens. Being with you forever would be my dream come true! Love ya hun! *Hugs n Kisses* Melissa

ditzeechick02

Re: Proposal

Originally posted by ike1314
I am doing it on one of the e nights when there are not a lot of people around right in front of the castle so she feels like there is nobody around and it is just us....

Congrats and GOOD LUCK! I'm sure she is going to remember it for the rest of her life... there is no better place than Disney for a proposal!!! :king:

:sohappy: :sohappy: Yay for Disney Proposals
:sohappy: :sohappy: Yay for Disney Weddings

diddy_mouse

my boyfriend proposed to me in front of the partners statue. we had just gotten into the park and headed straight for the castle and boy was i totally caught off guard. we have a sequence of pictures that a nice lady took for us, it goes from my initial shock with him holding the ring, then him on one knee, putting the ring on my finger, then us sealing the deal with a kiss. a bunch of people congragulated us, truly magical

this was two weeks and two days ago! :D :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom