day after Thanksgiving

wdwfan65

Banned
Just wanted to know if it's buisy the day and the following week after Thanksgiving Nov 28 - Dec 7 Two nights at Coronado then to the Poly my second home thanks!

Pippa

The day after thanksgiving was busy but the week after is very quiet, a lot of families just go to WDW for the weekend and by monday night its quiet!

Have a great time!

Upvote 0

Yecats

The Friday, Sat. and pretty much Sunday after Thanksgiving are pretty packed with many park hours extended due to crowds. MK has some pretty long wait times for rides and FP are out many times by early afternoon hours. We also hit Epcot Sat. night after last Thanksgiving and I tink I recall that TT had a 2 hour wait. By Monday tons of people have left the resorts and the parks are going back to their normal schedule. All of the x-mas decorations are up by Thanksgiving and are turned on either that night or the Friday night after. It is an absolutely beautiful time of the year to go.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
My family and I always go the first week of Dec. We will be there again this Dec. for the Meet. A lot of people are checking out on that weekend. By Tuesday, the crowds are pretty low. It's nice to enjoy the decorations, etc. without the crowds.

Pam

Please don't forget to sign up for the Desert Party if you are going to the Meet.

Upvote 0

trucillo

Careful about weather!!

I went to WDW 2 years in a row on that same week 2001 & 2002. Only busy until SUnday after Thanksgiving. However weather is a toss up. One year it was nice and warm, last year froze our buts off and silly me had a suitcase full of shorts and tshirts. Has to buy a fleece hat! My 3 year had hat gloves and winter coat on.

Good thing it was cold in NJ when we left!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom