Day 3 MGM

Monday: RING...RING.....RING.....RING.......RING!!! Someone better have a really good explanation for calling this early.....oh it's the same ones that called yesterday... hmmm.....that would have been Sunday--HEY we're on vacation!!! Get up! Get up NOW! Same routine as Sunday-no need to repeat myself. Out of the room and at the bus stop by 8:20 for MGM (only 5 min. late-things are looking up). Got to MGM and hurried over to Tower of Terror (wifey's favorite ride)-first get a fast pass for it then ride it, run over Rockin Roller coaster (is it just me of have they turned the music volume way down?), fast pass Lights, Motors Action, this is a MUST SEE--it was great, did all the other things we wanted, hit Tower of Terror and used our fast pass before we left (it was getting very busy) and back to Epcot. Fast pass Soarin, get another as soon as we could, saw the Crush show in Living Seas-this is a MUST SEE for everyone, it is fantastic! When we were getting our Mission Space 'fix' for today I rode with a father and his two kids ages around 5 and 7 they were talking about how they had ridden it several times so this time I played like I hadn't ridden it before. I proceeded to ask lots of question like "if we don't push the buttons in time will we crash? Will I be scared?" When the kids told me I was the navigator I became visibly worried and told them "I can't be the navigator-I get lost going to the grocery store!" The younger child took my hand and said "it's ok-we'll help you don't be scared"-it was so cute... Rode some more rides, viewed some shows had a couple 'beverages' and ate at the Rose and Crown. TTS and I both had mushroom appetizers and steaks, wifey had fish and chips-another excellent meal. We saved $19.96 with the DDE card. Wandered the world shopping for later, we got hot so we felt the need to try to cool off with some ice cold beverages-we already know the names of the persons who serve the beers at England and Germany :):) Watched Illuminations again and once more allowed the standard cattle stampede to clear out before we left. Once again after 11:00 before we made it 'home'

Bill

S_Grise

Your trip reports are so entertaining! Thanks for doing them! BTW, I have a TTD, the same age as your son. She also has to pretend that it's beneath her to "do Disney" - yet she's grinning ear to ear in every picture!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom