Darkwing Duck at Not So Scary (etc..)

LetsGtDangerous

Original Poster
Hey guys.. i need help from anyone who has been to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party this year, or would be in a position to know. I am trying to decide if I want to go. I want to know if Darkwing Duck is been walking around. I had heard on some website that he usually only comes out during this party. Money is kinda tight now, so I will do it if there is a good chance he will be there, otherwise, I might just wait. I've never seen him and he is my favorite disney character (note the handle).

Thanks for your help!

drew81

I looked for Darkwing for many years. I finally found him in 2004. He was at last years MNSSHP, but as far as I know he is not appearing at all during the 2005 MNSSHP. You might try during the holidays...like closer to Christmas. Town Square usually has a bunch of rare characters out.

drnilescrane

Kinda OT, but is there a reference to DW at Chef Mickey's? I swear when looking through my WDW Resort Archives I saw a pic of a cutout of him, but I'm not sure. He is the only one who wears purple...

GenieGirl

you may try looking in the park on Halloween DAY...I know I am scheduled someone who is not out very much....but I am not telling who!! *and no, it is not DWD*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom