D23 in Boston

muffinhands

Original Poster
Hello All, Good evening. I just joined D23 today hoping to get a ticket or two to the D23 event in Boston. Come to find out, AFTER I joined they are all sold out. I have searched Ebay in vain for a ticket. Anyone got any other ideas? Im totally bummed about not being able to go. :(

sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I searched for the appropriate place, i really did :animwink:

ddbowdoin

Hello All, Good evening. I just joined D23 today hoping to get a ticket or two to the D23 event in Boston. Come to find out, AFTER I joined they are all sold out. I have searched Ebay in vain for a ticket. Anyone got any other ideas? Im totally bummed about not being able to go. :(

sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I searched for the appropriate place, i really did :animwink:

ah man, sorry! I did the same... joined the day they went on sale just to secure some tickets. Have you tried craigslist?

ddbowdoin

it took them a few weeks to sell out Boston and I believe one other city... the others were gone in a day. Sorry you didn't luck out!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom